Membership in the Club
The club membership in the I. Czech Lawn-Tennis Club Prague is offered to the general public and there are no additional conditions. Anyone can become the member after paying annual membership fee.
There are two basic membership types:
- Playing – the member can use outdoor tennis courts free of charge + all the additional services of the Štvanice tennis club
- Non-playing – this membership entitles the member to use all the additional services (see below). In case of a court rental you pay a charge
We also offer reduced membership fees for children, students or seniors and favourable family memberships. For detailed information and prices follow the link below.
Click HERE to check the 2021 membership fees
To download the membership application form click HERE.
2021 membership free services
- 15 outdoor clay courts in summer, 3 of which are with artificial lighting and 1 hard court
- heated outdoor pool with garden furniture – more information here
- newly built and fully-equipped fitness centre - more information here
- wellness centre with Jacuzzi, sauna, infrared sauna and Kneipp spa - more information here
- beach volleyball and beach tennis court - more information here
- multifunctional playground (can be used for fitness exercise or sports games) - more information here
- towel lending for free – to the shower or to the pool
- card system – members get their own card to enter the changing rooms, fitness etc.
- Club magazine I.CLTC Revue (twice a year)
- Club monthly magazine I.CLTC Newsletter (also in English)
- organising sports and social events (early-evening tournaments for recreational players, club days, Saint Nicholas Day for children, Christmas party, golf tournaments)
- information about events and activities in the club via e-mail
To learn more about the membership benefits and services click HERE